I’ve been watching a bit more Astro than I usually do these past few weeks. A few questions come to mind:
- Is there an episode of Mr. Bean that I haven’t seen, like, 10 times?
- Will the scriptwriters of The Simpsons ever run out of ideas?
- What is the point of Life After People? By definition, why should we even care?
- (Wall-E was shown on the Disney Channel recently) How do we know that EVE is female? But she unmistakeably is one, isn’t she?
- Am I the only one who’s bored with reality shows, and who wishes that outlandish car chase sequences with “teba-bo” explosions would make a comeback soon? (While we’re on the subject, Mack trucks ploughing through roadblocks would be also be nice! But cops on motorbikes in tight uniforms should remain tucked away in the past, thanks.)